Location: Parramatta / Work From Home
Duration: 6 Months Contract
About The Role
Our NSW state government client is looking for a Project Manager with strong experience within the infrastructure services side. As the PM you will be responsible for coordinating the risk, quality and progress of small/medium ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within the agreed scope.
You Must Have:
- Extensive experience in managing small to medium technical projects in a large and complex service industry organisation.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Demonstrated experience managing and overseeing key aspects of projects management and implementation, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issue and risk management and managing budgets.
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives, including the capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills with previous experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
If this sounds like you then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457 for a confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856