One of our leading Government client is looking for a Project Co-ordinator for a contract up to Nov 2022 plus extension! APPLY NOW!
As a Project Co-ordinator you would:
- Monitor, track and report on the status of project deliverable to ensure time, cost and quality metrics are in line with approved project plans for assigned projects
- Undertake assurance activities for projects to ensure that the delivery methodology is adhered to
- Conduct risk and issues management activities and maintain risk and issue registers
- Assist with timely and accurate development and delivery of project documentation, presentation material, slide packs, minutes, briefs and reports
- Management of and reporting on financial information, raising and closing purchase orders and end of month reconciliation
- Manage inter dependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverable, risks and issues are effectively communicated between stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated
- Schedule and coordinate project Post Implementation Reviews
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Assist with implementing the processes, templates and tool sets that are the governance framework for program and project delivery
- Relevant qualifications of Project Management Methodologies (Prince2, PMBoK, Agile)
- 5 - 7 years' experience as Senior Project or Program coordinator
- Experience providing assurance and support to multiple complex projects across a program of work
- Experience developing and maintaining project documentation, ensuring timely updates and contributions to the risk/issues registers, schedule updates and financial updates
- Experience gathering project data and developing program reports for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Experience in SAP, TRIM and Smart sheet
- Proactive and Attention to detail mindset
- Accommodation / Relocation Experience
If this sounds like you, apply via link below.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856