Our client is currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure Senior Project Coordinator to work on a Critical Infrastructure Refresh Program. You will be responsible for performing a range of project management tasks to assist the Microsoft 365 stream Manager in the achievement of efficient and effective co-ordination and management of services and projects.
You Must Have:
- Demonstrated extensive experience in providing senior project co-ordination and support within a complex Health and/or IT environment preferably for Microsoft 365 roll-out / implementation project.
- Detailed understanding of project methods and tools, particularly as they relate to technical project delivery environments.
- Extensive experience with stakeholder engagement across a broad spectrum, from frontline staff to senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and coordinate multidisciplinary teams to deliver high quality customer focused outcomes.
- Extensive skills and experience in scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining project schedules and risk and issues registers. Identifying potential or actual project issues and seeking their resolution through the appropriate channels.
- Demonstrated experience in working with policy and procedures and a commitment to ensuring compliance.
- Superior communications skills, preparation of meeting agendas, documentation of meeting action items and development of presentations.
If the above opportunity sounds like you, then click apply or call Shayal Chandra for a confidential discussion.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).