Our client is currently looking for an experienced ICT Project Coordinator. Must have government experience.
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: $350 + Super
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide a range of project management support services, including preparation of reports and briefs and coordinating resources.
- Maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs.
You Must Have:
- 3 - 4 years of project management experience
- Strong experience working on DIGITAL projects
- Good experience with governance, finance and reporting, committee meeting.
If this opportunity sounds like you, than click apply now.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).