Our client is a reputable private organisation who provide ICT-focused solutions to a variety of end-clients, predominantly within the public sector. Due to continued growth, they are seeking an ICT Engineering Support/Configuration Manager to join their Canberra team on a permanent basis.
About the Opportunity
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with ensuring that the project complies with the applicable quality standards and plans.
- Assist with anticipating, identifying and resolving complex project level technical risks and action items.
- Configuration management planning
- Preparation and/or updating of a configuration management database
- Configuration management plans
- Configuration documentation
- Audit reports
- Base-lining system configurations, including:
- identification and specification of configurable items
- management of each configuration item, including change management
- recording the status of all configuration items and maintenance of this information
- Support the implementation of security solutions for WAN/MAN/LAN environments, including encryption
- Security encoding of gateways and firewalls.
- Support the production of security accreditation documentation for IT systems.
- Maintenance of security accreditation documentation for IT systems.
To be a stellar fit for this position, you hold a relevant degree in Engineering, alongside the below:
- Relevant experience in a configuration management and Security Management environments
- Desirable demonstrated experience in:
- Configuration and baseline management activities (3+ years)
- Managing system intrusion and monitoring tools (2+ years)
- Security incident management, incident investigation and problem resolution (2+ years)
- Documentation and providing written reports and material (2+ years)
- Systems, or lifecycle-based, engineering environment (5+ years)
- Maintaining security logs and registers (2+ years)
Please note, due to the nature of the work, minimum Baseline Clearance is required.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856