- Initial 6 month contract
- Clerk grade 5/6
- Sydney CBD location
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department who is seeking an experienced HR Assistant Advisor to coordinate and undertake a range of project research, analysis, reporting, and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of People and Culture projects and programs.
Applications close 29th November
- Maintain and update personnel records such as information on transfers and promotions, employee leave taken and accumulated, salaries, superannuation and taxation, qualifications and training
- Provide project and operational support on a range of People and Culture priorities
- Undertake research and analysis in assigned project areas
- Assist with People and Culture administrative and operational functions
- Update and collate documentation in relation to issues, policies and practices
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level stakeholder management skills
- Prior experience in HR operations
- Exceptional knowledge around SAP
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Project management experience
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856