Our NSW Government is seeking a GRC Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 months contract with a view for extension.
- Establish and maintain an effective governance mechanism for the evolution of security standards and promoting further uptake to lower costs and risks for future Cluster initiatives. Capture demand and prioritize activities by facilitating the appropriate level of stakeholder operational governance to ensure full visibility.
- Providing oversight to security architecture, design, development, and implementation activities, ensuring functional security requirements and designs are adequately fulfilled and certifying that standards and strategies are conformed to PaTH Security Architecture.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership across the Cluster for security, acting as a 'go to' person for all questions relating to security. Provide innovation in effectively utilizing standard design principles and services to optimize outcomes and reduce risks in security. Contributes towards the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with internal controls, Best Practice, applicable laws, and regulations. Develops and reviews operational processes for new business initiatives or SAP components involving security administration and monitoring and the impact of those changes on risks. Ensure audit and compliance requirements are supported.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and maintains application security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures that are in alignment with the corporate strategic plan and supports the projects during implementation and manages the transition and support post go-lives.
- Evaluate the design for the security objects and provide design and solutions in alignment with SAP Security Best Practice and audit compliance when required.
* Participate in regular team meetings to ensure deliverables are on track and any risks and impacts identified activities that are related to the Project
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856