- Excellent 12 months FTC (with potential of extn)
- Work on a leading edge MedTech piece of work
- Inner City location - a short tram ride from Flinders Street Station!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Full Stack Django+Python Developer to make their mark on a unique piece of work!
Working on a leading edge Med Tech project, this role will see you work with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of medical professionals, scientists and leaders alike.
In this role you will be working within a small IT team and your proactivity, the willingness to go above and beyond, and seasoned level of experience will hold you in good stead.
To be considered:
- You are a full stack developer with expeirence across both front and back-end development, as well as an understanding of devops functions.
- Extensive experience programming in Python 3 and proficiency in Python/Django web development
- Experience in designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with MySQL database and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Extensive experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, TypeScript and related technologies
- A true understanding of UI/X component
- An understanding of back-end functions and Linux servers would be advantageous
In addition, this role is suited to someone who is a creative thinker and able to make measured decisions when faced with ambiguity.
You are a strong communicator, have an empathy for the business and their requirements and are able to work seamlessly between business and IT.
You will also bring a love for new and emerging technologies.
If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV today. We would love to connect!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856