One of our leading Government client is looking for a Full Stack Developer/Analyst Programmer- Java to join their team for a 12 months contract with a view to extension. APPLY NOW!
Essential skills and experience
- Oracle (19) PL/SQL (packages, stored procedures and triggers) programming
- Enterprise Java web application development
- Spring suite knowledge - Spring MVC or Struts Framework
- Linux, service management, shell scripts
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work well in a team environment, with BAU systems
- Problem solve production issues
- Code changes to existing systems
- Development operations - DevOps
- Technology upgrades
- OpenShift and Docker skills
- PowerBuilder coding skills
- Development of complex applications with a high concurrent transaction
We Need minimum 2-3 years of hands on Java Development experience. Please apply if you think you have the required skills.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856