- Work with a highly reputable Australian Leader
- This is a Sydney based role but open for Remote working
- Permanent role offering you the luxury of experiencing their growth
We have an exciting opportunity for a company renowned across Australia.
Although a Sydney based role, this opportunity is on offer to be worked remotely.
The role offers the design of a scalable, responsive & robust architecture and while continuously improving and ensuring a stable front-end and GUI performance.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy a collaborative Agile team.
To be considered you will demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years of full stack web development experience
- Experience with PHP - ideally Laravel / Lumen but open to considering other frameworks
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (React / Angular)
- Commercial experience with Python & Python libraries
- Proven experience in designing and delivering microservices APIs / webservices
- Additional advantages would be experience in Node.js, Google Cloud Platform, Django and Docker
- MySQL experience
If this sounds like you, please send through your updated CV. We would love to hear from you!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856