- A wonderful place to grow your development expertise
- Work on Project & New Build, with some BAU
- Melbourne CBD
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to work with an impressive mid-tier leader in their field.
This role would be suited to a mid-level developer keen to further grow his/her career and who enjoys working in a small, close-knit, and high performing team.
You will be instrumental in new build projects as well as support of key critical applications and rewarded with a supportive and collaborative culture to enjoy. The role also involves assisting in the development of CI/CD pipelines.
To be considered, we seek the following:
- 3+ years of Software Development experience
- Experienced with C#, .Net Core, Python (advantageous), HTML/CSS, SQL, and Azure
- Experience working with SQL Server, Microsoft IIS Server 7.0 and above, as well as sound knowledge of SSRS/SSIS
- Experience with Oracle databases advantageous
- An understanding of the CI/CD pipelines and previous experience in helping to develop this
- As this role involves some support experience, some understanding of ticketing or ITSM tools would be advantageous.
We would love to hear from you if you are seeking that next step in their development step. Please send through your CV today!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856