A leading Government Client based in CBD is looking for a Full Stack Developer on a 6 month contract + possible extension! APPLY NOW!
Strong experience in Java - Hbase and Kafka
We are looking for a hands-on Analyst Programmer/Data Analyst to provide 3rd level technical support for large, complex corporate systems that facilitate the achievement of the Department's core business through the use of process and technology.
- Provide expert advice and technical knowhow in large scale enterprise technologies and working experience in Agile frameworks and Devops culture.
- Provide expertise and guidance to the team across Data Concepts and Data Analysis.
- Analyse technical problems and identify solutions to solve problems in a highly complex integrated landscape.
- Design, implement and evaluate I.T solutions, processes, components, and programs.
- Provide 3rd level technical support to team leads, management and stakeholders.
To be successful for the role, you must have:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in web-based software development environments and demonstrated ability in J2EE development.
- Significant knowledge in design, programming and testing of an object-oriented programming language [J2EE/Java, JBoss, SOA & Web Service Standards].
- Strong experience in HBase and Kafka.
- Excellent Experience in Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS, Hadoop/HBase.
- Experience with Bamboo, Git, JBoss Oracle, SQL Server,
- Sound knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL. Write and validate complex SQL queries for data mining
- Working knowledge in application monitoring through Splunk Search Process Language (SPL) and Splunk dashboard.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856