- Permanent Opportunity with a leading Telematics organisation
- Exciting projects utilising Java, Node, API Development & AWS
- Work close to home!
Our client specialises in Real Time management of Mobile assets and with cutting edge technologies, they are increasingly leading the way in IoT and RFID technologies.
This is a Permanent opportunity offering unique and exciting products to develop. These are (AWS) cloud-based software products and systems with a competitive edge!
To be considered:
- Proven SDLC experience and with a cloud platform, ideally AWS.
- System Design and Integration (web api) experience
- Some C# would be highly desirable but not mandatory
- Experience working in TDD / BDD environments
- Well versed in Automation Testing Frameworks
- Beneficial but not mandatory would be your Linux OS knowledge.
- The ability to elicit requirements and translate business needs to technical requirements
This organisation is going through massive growth and a raft of exciting projects and products to develop.
This role would suit a self starter who can hit the ground running.
If this sounds like you please send through your updated CV today!
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856