Full Stack Developer
Estimated start date: 01-02-2022
Location of work: ACT or fully remote work available
Length of contract: 12 month contract
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 month extensions.
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance. Candidate must be Australian Citizen.
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning team. This is a senior level role for highly experienced web developers and may be performed fully remotely. This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead, this role will:
- Design, build and test web applications across the full development stack, using technologies including Vue.js, MuleSoft, Pega, and Oracle database.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Senior level skills and experience over multiple years building modern web applications using enterprise integration platforms (e.g. MuleSoft, J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search, Oracle DB and Postgres.
If this of interest then please share your CV now by applying via the link below and we will be in touch with you soon.