The Department is focused on increasing economic participation by providing the trusted advice and support to enable businesses have the skilled workforce for now and the future. They have identified a need for a Full Stack Developer, ICT Division.
You will be required to:
- Work alongside another Developer and answer directly to the Digital Transformation Program Solution Architect
- Work in all phases of the application development lifecycle
- Enhance the BLP solution components, developing additional features and functionality to include full account and alert notifications for the full business lifecycle
- Expand the coverage of BLP to support delivery of services to local governments covering at least 55% of the Queensland population
- Enhance the BLP user experience through updates of the front-end of the single page application
- Create test scripts and test cases for unit testing during the development lifecycle
- Review Queensland Government ICT standards and ensure that developed systems meet these standards
- Work closely with the department's ICT branch to integrate legacy systems and develop within their ICT frameworks and standards
- Manage problems and issues in development, be able to escalate issues to Solution Architect, Project Manager or vendor management to ensure deliverables are kept on time
- Provide SME knowledge to the project and ICT teams on development techniques, design, and management / estimation of development stories
- Prepare "As Built" documentation which defines all components of the solution build, configuration data and operational support details.
The successful candidate must be an experienced in Full Stack Microsoft Technologies and will be assessed against:
- Minimum of 5 years background/experience with:
- utilising MS .Net and AZURE products (Single Page Application, Service Bus, Functions, Storage, API's)
- React.js, Node.js, CSS, REST, SOAP, Graph
- API management
- SQL and NoSQL
- UX/UI design
- Squiz Matrix CMS (highly desirable)
- Content Security Policy
- Configuration Management
- code lifecycle management - Azure DevOps, Gitflow or similar, CI/CD pipelines
- creating Agile stories to manage the development lifecycle
- experience using agile PM tools such as Jira and Confluence
- creating unit testing scripts, test cases and contributing towards overall test plans
- Demonstrated experience in AZURE cloud-based projects, including ability to use AZURE tools to develop using common design patterns such as CQRS.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills by conducting research and critical evaluation to develop and implement innovative solutions within a complex environment while ensuring compliance within legislative, policy and regulatory framework.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with the project team and trusted partnerships with stakeholders with a focus on effective engagement, advocacy, problem solving and negotiation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this digital transformation program as they transition their ICT capabilities for the future. This is a 7-month assignment paying up to $108 p/h with the possibility to extend. Click Apply and upload your latest resume.
+ 61 7 3632 3001
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856