Full Stack Developer - Contract Length: 10 Months + 2 x 12 Month extensions Location: Canberra, ACT Security Clearance: Baseline. Position Overview - We are looking for a full stack developer that can work across multiple technology stacks to deliver outcomes that support the Project deliverables. Your role will include developing user interface components and implementing with well-known patterns and libraries such as Material-UI. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and contribute on the backend business logics. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience in .Net and or .Net Core e.g., Restful API Development.
- Experience with Visual Studio and VS Code.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and version control systems e.g., Microsoft Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Experience in the use and development of RDMS solutions e.g., Microsoft SQL Server
- Be proficient in unit test development and unit testing practices.
- Experience in modern Single Page App development; preferably with React 16.8+.
- Experience with Material-UI and design systems generally.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience working in an agile team with agile practices e.g. SCRUM.
- Strong collaborative attributes with a proactive approach to sharing knowledge amongst peers.
Technology & Digital
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856