New contract role for a Front End Developer working with a Melbourne based client.
Our client is looking for a Front End Developer to join the team delivering a new cash management platform for a major financial services client.
- Designing, developing and integrating user interface components using modern front-end technologies
- Partner with peers to identify and solve product bugs, recommend new feature development, and translate business user enhancement requests
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Thinking creatively, you own problems, seek solutions, communicate and document clearly along the way
- Contributing to a collaborative environment, you work closely with back-end developers to improve usability
- You proactively share knowledge outside of immediate projects, helping others develop programming skills and raising awareness of interesting technologies.
- Valuing diversity, you create an open and collaborative working environment where you work within and across teams to deliver successful solutions to our customers
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree, or equivalent experience
- Familiar with newer specifications of ECMAScript and interested in optimizing web applications for maximum speed
- Proficient working in an automated testing environment
- Familiar with GraphQL and secure programming
- Understanding key Web UI design principles, you are able to collaborate with Back-End Developers to improve usability.
This is a 6 month contract with an immediate start. Please reach out today!
0402 261 855
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856