Our client is looking for front end developer to join in the team for their 6 months project. You will be sitting in their Sydney office and work closely with their interstate and global team on this project.
- Craft and incorporate user interface components by harnessing the latest front-end technologies.
- Engage in teamwork to detect and rectify product-related issues, propose novel feature advancements, and translate user requests for enhancements.
- Ensure the technical viability of UI/UX designs, validating their feasibility.
- Exhibit ingenuity when tackling problems, embracing ownership, and communicating solutions proficiently.
- Nourish a cooperative atmosphere, collaborating closely with Back-End Developers to elevate user-friendliness.
- Proactively disseminate expertise beyond ongoing projects, aiding in the growth of programming skills and the exploration of captivating technologies.
- Foster a comprehensive, team-oriented work milieu, seamlessly cooperating within and across teams to deliver solutions that prioritize the customer experience.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of experience in front end development.
- Familiarity with newer ECMAScript specifications and a passion for optimizing web applications for speed.
- Competence in working within an automated testing environment.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and secure programming practices.
- Familiarity with UI/UX paradigms and standards
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856