Opportunity for a Front End Developer experienced with ReactJS who would enjoy working with a tech-focused business who are already disrupting and changing the future of the automotive industry. It's a chance to work in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment on a brilliant consumer product.
- Flexible working: Sydney CBD office or work from home
- Generous salary + employee share option plan
- Work on an established platform and take it into the future
The company's setup has the best of both worlds where you have the financial backing and security of being part of an ASX listed company whilst also having a fun, flexible, and innovative, start-up type environment. If you would enjoy having a valued input and the opportunity to lead the way on the front end projects then this will fit well.
You will work closely with the CTO, Head of product, and a small, very talented in-house development team as they spearhead the evolution of their digital subscription platform.
Skills & Experience:
- HTML5, CSS skills & web responsiveness techniques
- Using and developing RESTful APIs
- An interest in usability & design aesthetics
- A good grasp of basic UX principles
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues & ways to work around them
- Proficiency using code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket
Nice to haves:
- NodeJS and testing skills with Jest
- AWS services, such as S3, CloudFront, Cognito
- AWS certification (Developer or Solutions Architect)
- Worked with various client libraries, such as jQuery, Lodash.
- Worked in a start-up environment
- Worked with legacy platform modernization
- Atlassian suite of tools ie, Jira/confluence etc.
- Worked with design systems ie; Atomic design for UI libraries
What you'll be doing:
For their subscribers, you'll build a beautiful and intuitive interface that assists users to search and select the service that is right for their unique situation.
The team operates in a self-managed style typical of agile teams. They are committed to driving the platform forward by continuously improving the website performance and their user's experience throughout the platform and its tools.
The team's goal is to modernize the current platforms using REACT, AWS, and serverless systems. They are looking to do this by developing reusable, flexible UI components using ReactJS. You will also work with the Product/UX team to imagine the visual and interaction patterns appropriate for their customers.
If you are a Front-End Developer with experience with ReactJS and would enjoy working in a growing team of like-minded software developers, where there is no shortage of fun techie things to learn, share, or do then this could be the perfect fit.
Apply here or reach out to Adam Armstrong with any questions
+61 490 364 379
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856