- Immediate start - Contract Opportunity
- South East Suburbs - offering flexible part on-site, part WFH
- Be part of a revolutionarydigital program of work
Our client is a well known educational institution here and abroad working on (literally) award-winning IT projects!
Currently working on an enterprise Digital program being to rolled out, we
- Significant experience across front-end programming (with an understanding of full-stack highly beneficial)
- Knowledge and experience working with open source programming
- The ability to translate business requirements into well designed programs
- Excellent communication skills and a proactive approach to your work and overall team delivery.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate front-end developer to contribute significantly to an exciting digital project and work with highly motivated, inclusive, like-minded individuals.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856