Fleet Operations Analyst
Estimated start date: 1-08-2022
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory, Offsite
Length of contract: 12 months that includes an initial 3-month probation
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 months
Security clearance: Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
A Federal Department is currently looking for a Fleet Operations Analyst to join a growing capability operations team.
As a Fleet Operations Analyst you will work closely with capability, business and external customers to ensure the successful day to day operations of Department's data and analytics capabilities.
Fleet Operations Analysts are primarily responsible for:
- Providing support to business areas as a capability SME in support of operational activities
- Triaging and processing alerting regarding the health and operational functions of the fleet.
- Support the Fleet Operations Manager in ensuring the stability of the fleet through monitoring the performance of the agent which could impact users.
- Ensuring workloads regarding the fleet are captured appropriately through Jira.
- Supporting end to end capability development and deployment (testing, deployment and operations)
- Tuning and enhancing capabilities in alignment with industry best practice, analyst guidance and knowledge of the threat landscape
- Supporting current and future capability planning
To be successful in this role. Fleet Operations Analysts should have an understanding of:
- Data analytics and visualisation tools and techniques.
- Security operations, monitoring and incident response concepts.
- DFIR and hunt concepts.
- Intrusion detection and analytics concepts.
- Windows and Linux security best practices.
- IT Operations, service management and service delivery concepts.
The Department has established collaboration and development platforms to support work to be undertaken remote from Canberra, as a result, candidates outside of Canberra will be considered.
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment and providing timely SME guidance to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to perform root cause problem analysis in a complex environment or system; and demonstrated experience in using automation to improve operational processes.
- Demonstrated experience or understanding of key security and risk management concepts (i.e. GRC, Incident Response / DFIR, Security operations / Engineering, Penetration Testing)
- High attention to detail with solid documentation skills and good client communication skills
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demand
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with the link above, or, you can contact Andy Tao on 0429 508 078 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856