Seeking for a Finance Business Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of finance systems and tools together with their interfaces in relation to information technology governance, processes, and improvements to provide input into planning and decision-making processes to assist management in delivering business objectives.
The role will be business lead analyst and be expected to perform business case, business specification, design discussion, user acceptance testing, documentation, training, communication, change management within finance business area together with information technology and relevant stakeholders.
The role will also provide helpdesk support on day to day activities including master data maintenance and improvements of SAP system. This role is required to have extensive experience of the financial finance framework, business processes, system functionality, excellent communication, and project management.
- Work with the Manager to contribute to the strategic planning and decision-making process for financial systems and translate this into operational priorities.
- Lead and represent Finance as the subject matter expert by analysing and mapping finance processes as well as system processes to identify risks, gaps, and improvements.
- Preparation of complex advice relating to financial systems, business requirements and operational impacts of change. Prepare and review business requirements including accounting and processes.
- Provide advice on the impacts business process change has on the financial systems to stakeholders. Analyse projects and change activities that impact on financial systems to provide assurance that financial controls and system risks have been identified and managed.
- Research, implement, and support new finance systems as necessary. Coordinate and contribute to system design, especially the user interface, in consultation with Finance Teams and Information Technology areas. Facilitate and perform system testing, particularly user acceptance testing.
- Monitor improvements for financial systems in accordance with organisational financial management and compliance frameworks. Assist and train finance and accounting team members on how to use the system which includes providing guidance to the team on existing tools, as well as assist them with researching issues.
- Develop key relationships within Finance, Information Technology and other stakeholders.
- Process day to day activities and system error resolutions such as: master data and ad-hoc requests; helpdesk support and audit enquiries, end of month and end of year financials; systems interface and financial reports.
- Facilitate the development of systems documentation. Provide training as well as assist with communication activities together with other duties as directed.
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, business or finance.
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent accounting experience in a financial environment.
- IIBA certified or relevant professional skill training in Business Analytics
- Experience with SAP ERP, preferably some exposure or experience with S/4HANA and SAC
- Project Management and Training Delivery skills
Great 12 months contracting opportunity with Federal Government client. Permanent Residents welcome.
+ 61 468 498 377
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856