Our client is seeking an experienced Finance Business Analyst for an ASAP start.
- Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based
- $70 per hour + Super
- Work for a high-profile client
Our high-profile client is seeking a highly experienced Finance Business Analyst who will be responsible for working with financial and technical professionals to provide input into planning and decision-making processes to assist management in delivering business objectives. The role will be business lead analyst and be expected to perform business case, business specification, design discussion, user acceptance testing, documentation, training, communication, change management within finance business area together with information technology and relevant stakeholders. Some of the responsibilities include:
- strategic planning and decision-making process for financial systems
- analysing and mapping finance processes as well as system processes to identify risks, gaps, and improvements.
- Preparing advice on business change process including accounting and processes.
- Coordinate and contribute to system design for finance team. (user acceptance testing)
Essential Skills and Experience required
To be successful in your application it is essential that you have extensive experience in a similar role. To be successful in your application you must have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Experienced with budget formulation, finance transactional processing, and reporting.
- Comprehension of ITIL, BPMN, USE cases and group negotiation.
- Advanced proficiency with JIRA, Visio and MS Office Suite
- Preferably with experience with SAP ERP, S/4HANA and SAC
Our client is looking for someone who has expertise as both a financial professional and as a business analyst. It is essential that you have great written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a range of stakeholders.
If you are a talented Financial Business Analyst and meet or exceed the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge APPLY NOW and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me -
Note: This role is preferably for someone based in Canberra but open to candidates in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Hobart, Adelaide and Perth