Our client is an esteemed charity organisation and is seeking a proven Field Technology Support Partner to join their Canberra team. This exciting opportunity is for a 12 month non-ongoing contract (plus possible extensions).
Mainly, you will provide Level 2 support across multiple locations, platforms and technologies to maintain and develop our client's ICT capabilities. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the successful implementation of the Strategic Plan within their team.
- Assist and support internal customers with using services throughout projects and operations, supporting and mentoring them through the relevant processes.
- Build positive relationships with internal customers.
- Ensure level 2 support tickets opened by the Service Desk are closed within SLAs.
- Liaise with internal support teams and external service providers as required to resolve incidents and complete Service Requests, to ensure compliance with SLA's and OLA's.
- Maintain documentation for the client's End User Computing and systems to a high standard.
- Maintain and support the Service Desk tool.
You are an excellent communicator who possesses a strong work ethic and customer service skills. Additionally, you have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in IT or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with ITIL incident and problem management processes using the Incident Management System.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to enable effective identification and resolution of IT related issues.
- Experienced in Operating Environment including Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows 7-Windows 10, Microsoft 365, Office365, Mobility, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, Printing and Telephony.
- Current driver's licence and ability to travel.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856