- NSW Government Agency
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates!
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a government organisation that is now looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to join their team. This person will be responsible for providing high level executive assistance and support to the Chief Executive
- Independently plan and prioritise daily activities to support the Chief Executive including managing multiple projects and activities
- Proactively maintain the Chief Executive's electronic diary, manage the Chief Executive's email and mail system
- Anticipate information and action requests on behalf of the Chief Executive
- Ensure staff expectations of the Chief Executive are managed with appropriate timing of feedback and approval for projects
- Disseminate correspondence to relevant staff and discuss correspondence with the Chief Executive
- Demonstrated experience in providing executive support services
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for taking very comprehensive minutes
- Strong experience in the functionalities and applications of Office365
- Strong diary management
- Strong stakeholder management incorporating a consistent professional, courteous, and engaging manner when dealing with various stakeholders from different levels of the organisation
Applications for this role close on Monday 29th of November 2021.
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856