- NSW State Department
- Full-time Opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for a dedicated Evaluation and Data Officer to join their organisation. You will be responsible for supporting the evaluation of collaborative programs and projects related to Mental Health priorities within Student Health and Wellbeing.
- Plan, design and undertake social research with key stakeholders and experts, including designing surveys, interviews and focus groups
- Undertake a range of different desktop research activities, including collating and analysing quantitative and qualitative data
- Implementing and maintaining robust systems and processes for collecting, analysing, managing and storing evaluation data
- Write review plans and report on findings for various internal and external audiences
- Previous experience Working with a variety of information systems and complex data files
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and reporting functions
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and to work on collaborative projects
Applications for this role close on Thursday 18th of November 2021
Please feel free to reach out and register your interest for this role by sending me your resume
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856