Leading government financial institution based in the CBD is looking for EUI Cloud Services Administrator - AWS, Azure, Cloud Admin. 6 Months contract + Extension. AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY!!
As an EUI Cloud Services Administrator you will be required to:
- 3+ years of hands on experience in managing AWS primarily and good understanding of Azure cloud environments
- Performing day to day cloud administration tasks
- Making sure cloud environments are maintained as per the policies and standards defined by ASIC
- Generating regular reports and audit cloud services for compliance reasons
- Be able to script cloud administration tasks
- Act on cloud providers notices and notify and make sure changes are communicated on timely manner
- Manage continuous integration and deployment pipelines for server based and server less technologies
- Creating and maintaining operational documents
- Strong experience in implementing cloud monitoring best practices
- Good understanding of cloud security practices
- Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and general system administration
- Experience with DevOps tools and infrastructure as code will be a plus
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes, Containers, Terraform, GIT and VMWare will be highly considered
- Contribute to IT projects, working collaboratively with other IT teams to implement new systems, processes or technologies
AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS ONLY!!
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now follwoing the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856