Research and detailed analysis of Business Requirements, existing systems behaviour, capabilities and performance and support operations of the team, including:
- Setting priorities, facilitating workshops and Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support the development and implementation of the ICT solution.
- Highlight and identify gaps in existing functionality and functional interdependencies and support the team to:
- Ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time
- Provide quality analysis and innovative designs that support continuous improvement,
- Support change and contribute to and influence ICT strategy
- Prepare and review a range of written material including technical and corporate documentation,
- Collaborate with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve project outcomes
- Attend interagency meetings and forums to influence business outcomes and ICT solutions in accordance with legislation and guidelines.
- Minimum 3 years Systems Analyst experience working on large environments
- Proven experience undertaking Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level - enterprise, program, operational and/or project levels
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements; and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/approval
- Facilitate review sessions, and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with both Business areas and ICT stakeholders. This is to ensure business requirements are prioritised and returned in an appropriate format to ICT areas for development
- Determine the current business process and articulate any desired business process change. These using consistent textual descriptions, and diagrams/graphical displays for the Business area and Test Analyst usage, confirmation and review
Australian citizens required
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856