- Overview of proposed project
Siebel Development applying industry and department standards, guidelines, best practise and patterns.
The work performed by the contractors will consist of but not limited to the following:
- Development in Siebel applications including Siebel configuration, Integration, Workflows, eScripting and OUI.
- Develop data migration and data load packages using Enterprise Integration Manager
- Prepare technical design solutions to meet business requirements.
- Perform unit testing, code reviews to ensure quality of delivered product.
- Perform System administration and code packaging tasks where required.
The buyer seeks a quotation in relation to the services set out below:
Software engineering and development
Proposed Contract Period
12/07/2021 to 1/07/2022
Contract Option Period
further period(s) up to 24 months
- Demonstrate significant experience in Siebel applications development (particularly script, EAI, OUI), with demonstrated ability to provide leadership in technical design to meet business requirements
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with the ability to work with limited supervision and achieve results
- Demonstrate high level organisation and good time management skills including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work with business analysts, solution architects and developers; and
- Demonstrated initiative, problem solving skills and being outcome
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856