Salesforce Solution Architect
Location: ACT, VIC, NSW & QLD
Initial Contract Duration: 12 months
Extension: 12 months
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions "inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)" and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs
- Participate to OCIO technical forums (such as Solution Review Board) and present the solution for endorsement
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with OCIO Solution Architect, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Release Train Engineer and Developers
- Approve configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments
- Provide guidance and support to the development team and testing team
- Provide guidance on user story writing style
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce
- Participate in squad ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand up and sprint review
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects with Salesforce and Vlocity certification
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to demonstrate wide range of architectural knowledge across various salesforce clouds and industry solutions to support business requirements with strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to perform hands-on prototyping and proof of concepts for business to provide early feedback on proposed solutions
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and articulate solutions
- Exposure to Vlocity insurance industry solution including design and hands-on experience
- Salesforce and Vlocity certified: Salesforce Solution Architect certification preferred
- A pro-active personality, with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new position.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856