- Overview of proposed project
The developer engages in the design and the development of high quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements. The role solves highly complex problems. The developer exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a technical leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
Duties may include some or all of the following:
- perform and manage analysis, design, development, prototyping, and unit testing activities
- solve highly complex problems and deliver high quality solutions
- perform high-level analysis of technical requirements to support project evaluation with proposed solutions
- undertake technical design and development of highly complex custom solutions
- proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues
- ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- provide support to development teams to ensure high quality custom solution realisation
- resolve escalated issues and suggest alternative approaches
- prepare and review a range of written material which may include technical and corporate documentation
- provide detailed, specialist technical advice to the senior executive where appropriate
- monitor and manage work output and quality against established performance standards
1. Experience as a SAP Developer in a large scale ICT environment
- Extensive experience in SAP ABAP / SAP CRM
- Experience working in large SAP project teams with complex business rules and high data volumes
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience; able to effectively communicate with business colleagues to ensure common understanding
- Ability to commit to action, display resilience in a high pressure complex ICT environment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and to share information
- Experience with SAP Social Services
The above criteria are not listed in any order of priority. The buyer may, at its absolute discretion, determine the weighting to be given to each criterion.
The buyer will also consider risks relevant to this procurement.
Software engineering and development
Proposed Contract Period
12/07/2021 to 30/06/2022
Contract Option Period
further period(s) up to 24 months
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856