The Change and Engagement Manager/s will report to the Director of Change and Engagement and will:
- Develop a Change and Engagement Strategy and associated implementation plans, in conjunction with program partners.
- Define, plan, create and implement stakeholder engagement and change management activities.
- Build effective relationships and work collaboratively with partners, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate efforts with internal and external teams to support and evaluate stakeholder readiness for change.
- Develop a range of materials for participating organisations to help educate, support and transition.
- Draft various engagement products including talking points and presentations
- Contribute to various high-level reporting tasks for governance and executive/ministerial briefing papers
- Represent the Department at working group meetings.
Location of work: Canberra
Length of contract: 12 month and 12 months extension
Security Clearance: Baseline
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856