Use test automation tools to develop automated test scripts leveraging the various frameworks to enable automated testing of systems. Execute and debug test scripts as required within the test suites, and record the results of script execution. Assist functional testers with data creation and identification of regression via automation scripts. Key Tasks/Duties
- demonstrated automation testing experience preferably with Selenium Ruby Cucumber
- programming/scripting experience with Visual Basic Script, advanced object oriented programming concepts
- familiarity with Xpath, HTML, Ruby programming language
- experience in analysing requirements for designing test scripts
- experience with version controlled test scripts using GIT
- working knowledge of Test Management Tool (ALM preferred)
- working knowledge of database like MySQL
- ability to work independently on an existing framework at the code level
- ability to develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856