Leading client based in Parramatta looking for a Dynamics CRM 365 Developer. Initial 6 months contracts plus potential extension. APPLY NOW!
As a Dynamics CRM Developer you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the Dynamics CRM 365 Online implementation.
- Worked closely with the business analyst to enhance the application to their requirements.
- Integrating the external system with CRM.
- Completing setting up scripts for Azure Artifacts release process using Terraform.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Extensive experience in configuration and customisation of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Design and development of integrations involving Dynamics 365 CRM
- Exposure to Dynamics 365 CRM integrations
- Data Migration from legacy to Dynamics 365 platform
- Dynamics 365 certification beneficial
- Experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Cloud product strongly preferred
- Working in an agile environment.
If you think you are suitable for the role apply now by clicking on the link below.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856