Role: .Net Developers
Initial contract duration: 12 Months
Extension term: 12 months
Number of extensions: 1
Location of work: ACT, VIC
Our large Federal Govt client is seeking for an experienced .Net developers on an urgent basis!!
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.5+ / .NET Core,
- Visual Studio 2019/2022/Code
- Extensive development experience with Cloud-based technologies and Azure stack of services particularly Power Platform, Dataverse, LogicApps, Azure Functions, APIM and build automation.
- Ability to work comfortably in Azure environment in both .NET and low-code.
- Demonstrated experience with design and development of REST API platform including API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request, and response modifications
- Experience in creating REST API documentation using Swagger and YAML or similar tools desirable. Solid working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity using SQL Server 2014 and above.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/GIT and PowerShell automation.
- CI/CD Practices. Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using Agile development toolset.
- Demonstrated experience with reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular and CSS frameworks including Bootstrap.
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856