Our client is committed to building the agency's information technology capability by providing resilient, modern and secure systems informed by data and insights, and to upskill teams to develop innovative new products and services. ICT services are delivered through a select sourcing model, with a mixture of in-house and outsourced resources. The IT department develops, maintains and supports our client's in-house developed software applications that form an integral part of the AEC's operations. Our client is committed to the APS values of being impartial, committed to service, accountable, respectful and ethical. Key position responsibilities:
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Demonstrated experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
Australian citizen | Ability to obtain negative vetting level 1 clearance | One year long contract with 12 months possible extension options
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856