- Enjoy a long Contract opportunity on an enterprise upgrade project
- Secure coding practices
- Work close to home - South East suburbs
We have a unique opprtunity sitting with one of our clients who is a true name in their field.
This .Net Dev role sits in a security and identity team supporting one of the largest organisations in Australia and working on a very interesting, large uplift project.
To be considered:
- Strong of .Net experience across both build and design
- You are well versed in deciphering business requirements and turning them into technical requirements and design concepts
- Proven experience with Azure / Azure DevOps experience
- Integration experience and the ability to design and build APIs
- You employ Secure Coding practices and habits in your day to day coding
- Previous exposure to, or integration with, Identity Management systems will be highly advantageous
- Excellent communicator, proactive and a true team player.
To be considered, please send through your updated CV.
Please note: With respect, due to the volume of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856