A leading Government Client based in Sydney CBD is looking for a Digital Business Analyst. 12 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!
About the role:
The business Analyst will be responsible to lead and perform business engagement and analysis for the Digitalisation Program.
- Plan and execute business requirements gathering and prioritisation.
- Identify, analyse and document business requirements and processes to support improved delivery of business operations in line with organisational strategies.
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders across multiple business teams and third parties in support of the program objectives.
- Balancing competing demands to ensure objectives are achieved
- Translating complex analysis into meaningful insights and recommendations to effectively influence a diverse range of key stakeholders with varying expectations.
- Supporting the delivery of a complex program and initiatives to realise a range of efficiencies and benefits within a fast paced, agile and high volume environment.
- Managing linkages and dependencies with other projects and initiatives and ensure risks are identified and addressed.
- Delivering against internal expectations and partnering with key stakeholders to deliver on program objectives
- Establishing and managing the myriad of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver project outcomes.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- Workshop facilitation
- Writing and delivering presentations
- Business requirements gathering
- Process and data analysis
- Representing Product Owner in an Agile environment, working with development team and business stakeholders to deliver requirements.
- Review and propose business improvements and contribute to the development, coordination and communication of new initiatives and strategies.
- Conduct a gap analysis of future business needs against current capabilities.
- Work with vendors and third parties for solution design, prototype and testing.
- Analyse, advise on, review and determine project risks, issues, and mitigation strategies to ensure the program achieves its objectives.
Australian Residents/Citizens only please!!
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!
+61 2 9263 8574
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856