- Project role with State Government
- Manage the consolidation of content across websites and social media
- Working from home
ManpowerGroup is actively engaged with a State Government department that is now looking for digital marketing assistant to join the team and support a new content consolidation project.
This role will commence ASAP and will run for at least 2 months, pending the progress of the wider project.
What to expect:
- Collaborate with multiple business units to determine the content required for future brand identity
- Consolidate content and marketing assets across several websites and social media channels
- Align content to brand strategy
- Migrate updated content to the new state government website
- Be part of the wider project of developing the brand identity
- Have complete administrator access to CRMs to manage the content in an autonomous manner
- Manage stakeholders across varying levels of government, understanding their needs and messaging, and translating that into updated content for the website
- Create a positive relationship in all interactions across all interaction channels, maintaining a
professionally courteous and friendly manner.
- You have experience in digital marketing, managing content across CRMs
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy working on projects
- You can handle high-pressure environments
+ 61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856