Leading government client based in Parramatta is looking for a Digital - Business Analyst -UI/UX, User Interface. Initial 12 Months contract + Extension. INTERVIEWS NEXT WEEK. APPLY NOW!!
ABOUT THE ROLE
A business analyst is required to work on the project stream that is responsible for building a new system to manage the application and placement of students into selective education. The Business Analyst will provide vital assistance to the program team by performing a number of important tasks, including but not limited to:
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Experienced Business Analyst with at least 7+ years experience
- Strong experience with UI Design
- Strong experience in capturing the requirements for User Interface and assisting the Business with the UAT
- Experience in user guides development, training and working along the end users.
- Lead the work to analyse the current state processes and map the desired state processes
- Document the business requirements and trace the business requirements through to delivery
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Identification of current and future state business and technical processes
- Previous experience working within private sector as well as government
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
BUSINESS ANALYST, UI, UX, UI DESIGN, USER INTERFACE, UAT, USER GUIDE DEVELOPMENT
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856