- Innovative technology rich company
- Vibrant modern CBD office
- Attractive permanent salary
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for the next step forward in your career? Do you have a passion for cutting edge technology?
This leading global organisation based in the Adelaide CBD is an industry leader in developing innovative systems for essential business functions.
You will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to deliver a reliable user-focused service for their large and diverse customer base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- administration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure;
- design and implement best practice AWS architectural footprints;
- monitoring and understanding network security events;
- installing, configuring and administering a large volume of servers;
- installing, configuring and administering a large volume of virtual products;
- developing automated scripts and processes where possible;
- writing, maintaining and updating internal documentation including a web-based wiki.
- proficient working in a terminal environment on Linux and Windows;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- familiarity with CI/CD development;
- the knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues;
- attention to detail;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver above average customer service;
- excellent time management skills
Technical system skills:
- Windows Server;
- Knowledge in firewall and network configuration.
If you have the skills and ability to be successful in this position, we'd love to hear from you.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856