Are you passionate about Software Solutions? Interested in helping build, set up and maintain integration infrastructure and delivering code to micro-services? Our client is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join their no ego team. Our client offers a portfolio of technology solutions that empower real world change.
Working closely with the IT manager, you will be partnering with developers and project/product professionals alike in ensuring a robust DevOps platform within this company.
You will be working in a Microsoft environment and building CI/CD pipelines to support the continuous deployment of code to micro service and allowing automated capabilities to support the environment.
This role is suited to someone who loves to drive quality improvements and service.
- 3+ years of prior experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills, able to partner with stakeholder and team seamlessly
- Prior experience in either development or infrastructure.
- Experience in both building and monitoring CI/CD.
- Prior experience in cloud services is required like Azure or AWS.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, myGet and Octopus.
- Experience in pipeline code, Infrastructure as code with Azure ARM Templates.
- Proven ability to build and deploy systems through on-perm and Cloud environments.
- Bachelor in an IT-related discipline.
If you believe you have the above experience and this role interest you, please do not hesitate to Apply.
we look forward to hearing from you soon.