Contract Duration: 6 months
Extension: 2 x 12 months
Location: ACT, offsite
Security Clearance: Must be able to Baseline Clearance
The DevOps engineer works within a small team of platform engineers dedicated to building and maintaining multiple growing platforms and other cloud-based services that support the full application lifecycle. The role provides significant opportunity to research and incorporate new technologies with an emphasis on cloud-based infrastructure, driving platform evolution and enabling self-service for users.
The role involves working closely with a variety of software development teams, assisting them to onboard new projects, implement CI/CD pipelines, and incorporate open-telemetry tooling, empowering them to accelerate software delivery and adopt the principles of a DevOps culture.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of DevOps continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines.
- Participate in cloud migration work, support and further develop Azure pipelines for the platform and Web Apps.
- Assist with the configuration and setup of Windows application servers/IIS web applications.
- Provide ongoing support for the CI/CD Toolset, participate in trouble shooting application performance issues as required, assisting development teams by identifying root causes or bottlenecks.
- Ensure as-built documentation and standard operating procedures are maintained and updated as necessary.
- Automate the provisioning and configuration of infrastructure and platform resources to support the delivery and management of environments in a repeatable and reliable manner.
- Planning, automating, testing and deploying database using the pipelines.
- Identify and implement improvements to the current DevOps processes.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Mentor and coach new team members in their day-to-day work as required.
- Demonstrate appropriate management of time and workload.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent IT infrastructure experience/background
- Demonstrated experience in DevOps methodologies, cloud architecture, automation and in CI/CD Pipelines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, manage and deliver projects and work tasks to time, quality and cost standards.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and manage varied client and stakeholder relationships and expectations and within this, provide excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and to demonstrate a proactive approach in undertaking independent learning and research.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
Click APPLY today if you are looking for a new opportunity.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856