- A coveted opportunity for an experienced Developer to join a leading SaaS organisation
- .Net, C#, Golang
- Flexible working conditions on offer | Inner Suburbs
Our client offers a leading-edge product well utilised across the market here in Australia and overseas made all here in Melbourne.
They also pride themselves on staff retention and employee engagement and offer a wonderful Agile environment to be a part of.
There is an exciting opportunity available to join them as a Senior Software Developer / Engineer.
To be considered:
- You are well experienced as a Full Stack Developer in the .NET framework.
- Technically you are strong across C# and bring some Golang with you.
- You also bring experience with WebAPI and WCF and with MS SQL Server experience
- Experience working both on-prem and on cloud (Azure)
- You bring a strong understanding of the Product Development life cycle and Agile practices.
- You bring significant experience in working directly with business stakeholders and evaluating requirements, turning them into high quality solution designs.
- You love to analyse problems to come to well thought out solutions
- You have a positive outlook and love to co-ordinate priorities and teams to ensure a positive outcome
- You have a desire to grow in your career (this role offers the opportunity to further step up in the future!)
If this sounds like you, please send through your CV. This is an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
Please note: With respect, only those shortlisted can be contacted. However, even if you are not shortlisted for this role, you will automatically be considered for the other opportunities we are recruiting for.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856