One of our leading Government client is looking for a Solution Architect. 6 months contract with a view for extension. APPLY NOW!!
Primary purpose of the role:
The Deployment Manager would manage and coordinate projects of varying complexity and size, in a multi-vendor environment. The key activities to the role are:
- To manage Business Cutover Management and coordination
- To manage Technical Cutover management and coordination
- To manage dry Run and Production Data and Application Migration
- To provide input to the development and execution of the Program Deployment plan
- To facilitate, monitor and assesses the quality of the deliverables
- Manage the planning and delivery of projects of varying scale and size
- The candidate will demonstrate end-to-end project experience that encompasses process design, planning, and management; execution of the build through to go-live is a must. They must be capable of building a relationship of trust and transparency with our business and IT management and specialists. Equally they must be comfortable operating in a global environment, for a global client, with multiple vendors.
- Minimum 6 years IT project management experience with at least 2 end to end SAP Projects
- Apply techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management
- Closely work with the vendor teams to ensure tight alignment of objectives and expectations, and delivery of application into production
- Define and monitor deployment related issues, dependencies, risks, and risk mitigation strategies
- Provide feedback on methodology improvement/customization and share new tools to enhance processes
- Facilitate sharing best practices, with documentation of best practices and lessons learned.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856