Role: Delivery Manager
Initial contract duration: 6 months
Extension term: 6 months
Number of extensions: 2
Location of work: ACT
Our large Federal Government client is seeking for an experienced Delivery Manager on an urgent basis!
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Working with the Product Manager and Design Lead to create, manage, and refine the product backlog.
- Facilitating and leading team sprint ceremonies, such as Daily Stand-Ups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retro and Showcases.
- Removing blockers and impediments for the delivery streams.
- Creating productive working relationships with a large and diverse range of stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Creating and maintaining the roadmap of key milestones and activities across the program of work.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to successfully manage and develop stakeholder relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including senior executives
- Demonstrate ability as a Delivery Manager to plan and manage the delivery of products?using agile techniques?and frameworks to ensure delivery of high-quality products and experience. This includes experience as a Scrum Master or similar role.
- Ability to solve complex problems using innovative and creative thinking and excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Experience managing a multidisciplinary team in a collaborative environment
- Relevant tertiary qualification in related field
Please note, due to the nature of the work Australian Citizenship is mandatory
Interested?? Please hit APPLY NOW Button or you can also call on 0450813012 for a confidential discussion.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856