* Ensures the team is motivated, collaborating and working well.
* Proactively seeks to remove obstacles for the team.
* Lead collaborative planning processes and prioritise the work
* Facilitates team ceremonies, like stand-up, sprint planning and retrospectives.
* Ensures the right resources are available for the team.
* Supports the team to continuously improve.
* Be accountable to ensure the team delivers.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong track record of delivery in complex digital transformations
* Demonstrable experience working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in complex environments
* Excellent planning and measurement experience
* Ability to manage team budgets and expenditure in large scale transformations
* Strong focus on managing commercial arrangements and procurement
* Exceptionally skilled at forming cohesive and collaborative teams
* Adept at managing risk and proactively removing blockers
* Evidence based capability to deliver on time and on budget to tight timeframes
* Effective communications skills and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
* Relevant tertiary qualifications
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6200 3410
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856