Experis Australia is proud to be assisting a global consultancy looking to continue their innovation. To that end we are looking for Datacentre Engineers to join the infrastructure team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout Australia. We are looking for proactive people, team players with excellent communicational skills.
- Support migration teams with various projects
- Help with design of internal network changes
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
What are we looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in cisco enterprise network engineering
- Virtual machine enviroment experience (Vmware preferred)
- Physical Server management (HPE & Dell)
- Cloud management (Azure)
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- WFH available
- Range of staff discounts
- Training available
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 411 341 744
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856