Leading government client based in Parramatta (WFM) is looking for a Database Developer. Initial 6 Months contract + Extension. APPLY NOW!!!
As a Database Developer you will be responsible for the below mentioned:
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing databases.
- Assist in data modelling, analysis and reporting.
- Assist in developing business intelligence tools, models and dashboards.
To be successful for the role, you will have experience with the below mentioned:
- Experience/high level of skills in Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access and MS Excel applications; experience in Oracle Apex application development;
- Experience/high level of skills in data validation, quality control processes and data analysis processes and methodologies;
- Experience/high level of skills in data reporting and preparation of publication documentation;
- Experience/high level of skills in data visualization using Tableau or Power BI;
- Experience/skills in Python, R and VBA;
- Experience in analysing performance and compliance measures;
- Knowledge of water supply and sewerage service provision is a preferred capability;
- Knowledge of the policy analysis, development and evaluation process is a preferred capability;
- Ability to work as part of small team.
If you think you are suitable for the role, then apply now following the link below.
IT Account Manager - Goverment
+61 2 9263 8632
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856