Data Modeller Lead
- This position will be key in helping improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data.
- You will work with stakeholders to understand their needs and tailor data extracts and reports and analysis to different audiences.
- The role will have a leading role in building analytics models.
- You should have a strong problem-solving ability and a knack for statistical analysis.
If you can align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
The Data Modeller Lead responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead data mining/collection procedures, ensure data quality/integrity, interpret/analyse data problems and test performance of data-driven products
- Build analytic systems/predictive models, visualize data and create reports
- Gathering, understanding and interpreting information from many sources; understanding the relationships between various data sets and the limitations of each set.
- Analyse, interpret & present complex concepts and information to varied and frequently non data specialist audiences in a simple and succinct way.
- Provide strategic support to the section to deliver quality reporting and analytics services that are efficient, effective and in line with Agency objectives.
- Solve data analytics and reporting conflicts and generation of complex, routine and ad hoc reports using SQL and Power BI and data analytical techniques.
- Undertaking a review of existing reporting and systems as part of continuous improvement.
- Oversee and/or conduct investigations and analysis to design solutions for projects and/or data system issues.
- Provide analytic assistance and training to the Agency and data presentation advice to stakeholders
- Lead the definition of data requirements and infrastructure, including documentation and analysis procedures.
- Obtain and maintain detailed knowledge of the Agency data/information processes (source systems, raw entities and attributes).
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships and communications with key internal and external stakeholders to facilitate data collection, review, analysis and reporting.
- Identify any opportunities to improve data capture, linkage, transformation & flow.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of Python, R, SQL, VBA, and Advanced Excel/Access.
- Experience using data and insights to shape strategy and improve customer experience.
- Data management and visualization techniques to tell a compelling story
- Statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in extracting & manipulating data from large repositories using SQL.
- High level analytical skills, the ability to problem solve & to provide business content to data results.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to tackle meaningful problems.
If it sounds like you please hit apply and get in touch with me on 0478 546 545.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Experis Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Experis Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856